Friday, April 25, 2008

PAIN!!! T T

If u see i this week so quiet,no need to doubt that what happened to me..I am suffering of this ...



extremely pain..my gum swelling!!! T T

so at last i decided to went the place that i hate-clinic...


MMU students can enjoyed free treament and free medicine..this is my very 1st time to use my medicine card.




the stickers..shown that i only used one

after my roommate,that was my turn..that doctor is nice..she said that i am strong enough cos i never use the stickers before(like that also can=.=||)...then later,she ask me to come clinic frequently to take medicine..panadol ar,running nose ar,what also can..wah..cool!!!)..she had checked my gum..she said that quite serious edi..so i got to take antibiotic..actually last time i also got this before..when i at my hometown..that time i ate fish then the fish bone stucked into my gum..after that my gum swelled..this time i think is because i bite my gum..omg.very very painnnn...sob T T...)the doctor said that this actually is dental problem..maybe cant claim from insurance but she had asked me to tell the insurance staff that i sick of what whatever la..fever ar..cough ar,running nose ar or bla bla bla..she so good!!!i like it..after treament,i got the medicine..







swelled till i got to take this..~~


swelled till i got a bit sorethroat(actually yesterday got a bit fever..but recovered d^^)

NOW I ONLY CAN DRINK..CANT EAT HARD FOOD..LUKILY I GOT THIS..

this will save me from hungry till i recovered..~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home