Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pappa Kopitiam(eat eat eat XD)

Yesterday I had went Pappa Kopitiam in Puchong for dinner with my family ^^..A nice and romantic place with dark yellow light and sleepy music..=.=||

(Those pictures credited to Miss SuSHi)

Pappa Kopitiam



Best DRink to dietttt..Teaaaa.


me and my sis ate the same fooddd..ipoh horfunnnn..haha


Pappa BUn..My bro ate 3 of it..omggg..if organize a pappa bun eating competition..he sure will be the winner..wakaka



SS pic..taken by my sis


haha..my sis(bleekkk..who ask u betray me..dare u curi post my pic in ur blog..wakaka)

tomorrow my sister aim to eat this



She already Droolsss when think of this..dont forget to belanja me too..be carefull..become fat then u noe..wakaka..keke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home