Sunday, September 16, 2007

MMU TKD BEACH TRAINING (15SEPT2007)

At 5.00am,my alarm rang non stop..(sure wake up la..haha..)started to prepared to today's journey-beach training at tanjung bidara..after breakfast,we gathered at mmu roundabout to wait for the bus.me and mee lan sat in wu ming's car and wait.(lazy..lazy..but i only sat for awhile..hahaha) .We reached there about 8 ..the sky seems windy and going to rain ...after that,we started to warmed up..and checked our heart beat to play safe..before started our special training..Sir reached and we started our training with learning fall before throwing.Train about 2 hours,everyone is hungry..so sir and sim they all try to get food for us(and my water..hahaha..water also can forget to bring..if cant get,really got to drink sea water liao)when waiting time,all of us do our own thing,me,mee lan and huey ying walk to the sea and let the sea water wet our leg..(so cold..go seaside,were can forget to play water..hahaha)mee lan and huey ying singing while walking(i didnt sing cos scare will raining although the weather is good..my singing skill not bad like this la..hahaha..)others playing volley ball ,some resting and some chatting.Sir went back with food and drinks(nasi lemak and teh tarik).After everyone is full,sir teach us another interesting technique-Rolling..front roll..head cannot touch ground..although i got rolling basic but i also cant do..i keep on trying..finally can get about 50% la..haha..we ends our training about 2,sir and some of them went back..others stay here gurlz at tanjung bidara
..SOME PEOPLE already started to find their victim.(to drown into sea) I saw mee lan been caught by giant(Daryl)and mike.They going to drown her into sea but at last they did'nt drown her(cos she got cls camp..so cannot get wet)At the moment,i forget giant say he wanna give me a BIG present(drown me into sea)but that is too late..giant,mike,ken and jason very fast caught me..cant move at all(they are guys and their size much more bigger than me) They drown me into sea..my whole body got wet..but the worst is i drank a lot of sea water(salty and dirty..really got to THANKS them for let me drink FREE and TASTY water)....besides me ,they also throw gou lou and pauline to sea...=> first victim

=> second victim =>third victim
About 3pm,we went back mmu by bus...tired but happy...After reach mmu, me,pauline,ken,giant,gou lou,mike,poh,wyne,neoh and kher go eat mcD at jj hahahaha....
tkd gang at tanjung bidara..beach training me,xiao poh and daniel huey ying and me
everyone seems so tired ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home