Sunday, March 30, 2008

A tired and fun day

After exam,i went chicken ball rice shop to had breakfast with my classmates Umut,Yagmur and Zhang Bei..Thanks zhang bei for treated us breakfast..i really paiseh to let him treat but he said i got to go cyber d..so he said nvrm he treated me and umut they all...thanks ya..zhang bei next time i treat u back la..After that i went back to rest and chat awhile..suddenly my phone rang..mee lan asked me to went to her friends house....her friend drove us to her house and then we went bee's farm.OMG..i had forgotten about it and i wore shorts...clever me..but nvrm...just donated some blood to mosquitoes...its quite a nice trip today cos can gain some knowledge about bees..

the beesssssssss..izzit scary??=.=||


this monkey is really very very fierce...

After they settled everything,we went for lunch at somewhere near melaka raya...About 20mins ,we finished our lunch and went dataran pahlawan...we shopped about 3hours there to get some accesories for tri nitez..We got some of it but still cant get all..so we went jonker street to searched for it..as usual,jonker street are full of people..we walked till the end of jonker street and sweat alotz..whole body was sticky..cant wait to went back and bath..=.=||..its really very very tired but i am quite happy of it...a happy day with mee lan and her classmates..

i had got something for myself..^^


cj7 7仔..very very cute oo ^^


my new purse <3 style="color: rgb(102, 0, 204);">
[short message to my old purse
Is time for u to retire edi..
cos of u i always
drop my syiling
..good bye my old purse]



finally i bought it..RACE!!!^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home