Monday, June 2, 2008

holidayzzz

My mum had went Taiwan for holidayzzz..what can we eat oo????sky juice???our own hand and finger???haha..my dad had brought us for dinner..niceeee..spoilt all my plan(Dietttttt...)
PUCHONG

Puchong,a place with lotz of nice food..but Shah Alam area..on the way u only can c buildings..but still can consider as a beauty of city


shark finnnnn...droolssssss..my dad ordered for me..cos he said last time i had missed to eat with them (aiya..that time at melacca lo...)


a big big fishhhh..nice..yummy
Subang Jaya

My lovely place aka my hometown..my dad brought us breakfast at a nice hong kong dim sum restaurant..dahm nice..diet plan fail again...T T..after breakfast,we went park for a walk



accidentally saw this at one of the treee in park!!!!靈芝!!!!dunno got poison anot???if not can sell la

when night we had our dinner at a 茶餐室。。

china刀削面


minced meat with mushroom


Bakutehhhhh..our selangor famous food..miss it so much when i at melaka..yum yummmmm

2 Comments:

Blogger xiAn said...

吃又不叫買我吃!
小心吃肥你啊!
:P

-賢-

June 3, 2008 at 4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

我好心嘛。。如果叫買你吃不是害你增肥。。哈哈哈哈=P


-race-

June 3, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home