Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My 19th Birthday

Paiseh for the late update,미안 TT cos recently very busy..TT This weeks is final exam week,and i just finish 2 papers and have a rest now (Tonight continue study again)..

First,i wanna take this opportunity to thanks all friends that send birthday wishes to me,i am so so touch!!!

Thanks friends who sms,facebook,friendster and cari friends that wishes me at forum..감사합니 다!!!

On my birthday that day,i have celebrated with my dear family.My dad have bought me a secret recipe cake and i am really very very happy and felt touch..


I also wanna specially thanks Sha Sha,Adelyn and Bond for giving me this big surprise!!!Thanks,i am really surprise about it and Sha Sha,u are really good in acting..hahas XD..



The "special" Birthday Cake..i love the mushroom sauce so much..its delicious!!!




they also present me a cake from secret recipe..very very nice..make me so touch la..TT


At last i would like to thanks CLSC high com for giving me a surprise when i going to sleep..i really very shock and so paiseh oo..anyway thanks ya,muackkzzzz

if got picture i will update it..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home