Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Surprise 110809

Went for a jog with Mei Yee and Shen Xin at cyberpark..after that we had our dinner

at SK..coincidentally let me found out the old epop which sell with 2books rm2..with tvxq

goods!!!OMG OMG!!!Make me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!I had find so long,almost all bookshop in subang

jaya also cant find this..luckily,let me found it..wohoo!!!!!!!!!i gt two poster for jaejoong and

yoochun!!!I cant find Yunho and Junsu..T.T but i already very happy that i can grab these..today

i am very happy,totally feel like wanna fly already..wohooooooo!!!!!!!!









TVXQ Ang Pao


JaeJoong Poster



Yoochun Poster



Chang Min poster



TVXQ calender



-always keep the faith-

-Forever TVXQ-

2 Comments:

Blogger zc said...

My Max!!!!!

August 20, 2009 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger 快乐公主 RACE said...

ya...blekkkkkkkkkkkk

August 24, 2009 at 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home