Sunday, July 19, 2009

선물!!!!!

Today i am really very happy(^__^) my parents had come cyber visit me and brought me some 1901 which enough for me to eat for lunch,dinner and supper...todays weather is very very very extremely hot..(T.T)..headache..my head gonna crack soon..sob sobbbbb..





1901


선물!!!!!


My mom have bought me some bag


the bag looks like shoes..wohooo..so special





real hello kitty brand bags


my lovely hello kitty..pink colour!!!!!!!!!!


white colour looks nice






Thanks Mum,i like them so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and thanks dad for bring me herbal tea and snacks..haha

the present i bought for myself

TVXQ concert light sticksss

Thanks Dorothy Onni for helping me bought this from thailand.감사합니다!!!(^_^)










and of coz..i wont forget the present from my dear sister

thanks for present me a keychain which bought from korea..tvxq keychain..thx sis



my handphone camera low resolution..T.T

then the present i would like to present my mum



my mum favourite-Doraemon!!!!!!!

and my sis present..-SHIM CHANG MIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home