Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy!!!! =) ^^

Finally my laptop can use...Before that my laptop hang after i try to install bitdefender overall protection while i using kapersky...and my ym and internet browser no sound at all...but after that got a more serious problem..My whole laptop cant on...only left a black screen with some words.."your laptop power key ........."really dont know how to fix that time..i keep on try and try but still cant save my laptop..wuhuuu...After that i ask for my friends help with msn (of course not using my laptop..hehe)Finally last way to save my laptop...ask my dad..haha...before that i dont want to ask him cos he got tell me before that dont ever simply go try software..this will make my laptop hang and maybe cant use at all...but i still didnt listen to his advice and go try..wakaka...luckily he didnt say anything..and he help me to fix my laptop with his friends help..wakaka..thanks dad..i love u so much..wakaka...now my laptop ym and web browser no sound problem......and he also bought me a cute webcam..the most happiest is nw can online with streamyx ...my holiday life not so bored...i too happy now....happy happy...hurray!!

2 Comments:

Blogger 一聪*~ said...

according to my fren...
ur prob actually is due to the kaspersky (only if it's pirated/cracked version), after u've update it, several registries will clash together & make ur windows cant start up unless u're smart enuf choose item to update.

January 11, 2008 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger 快乐公主 RACE said...

ooo..icic..nxt time wont simply try software d...hehe..anyway thx for ur help too..^^

January 12, 2008 at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home